hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Nuckles, Ed \(GE Infra, Energy\)" <ed.nuck...@ge.com>
Subject blindly accept all cookies?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:48:48 GMT

 I'm using the latest version of HTTPClient.  I'm getting an error back
from HttpMethodBase.processCookieHeaders  "illegal domain attribute
".ge-energy.com".  Domain of origin is <192....some local IP>"  I know
exactly why this is happening.  The webserver is giving out a cookie
with a different domain than its own because it expects the user to go
through a reverse proxy.  However for debugging I am going around the
reverse proxy and need to blindly accept all the cookies.  Is there a
way to do this?

thanks,

Ed Nuckles
General Electric