hc-dev mailing list archives

From Stojce Dimski <sdmi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: http-core and spring
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:43:00 GMT
Hi Oleg,
> Does this mean that you are suggesting to do away with HttpParams
> interface entirely? If not, what would be the way to bridge the
> suggested framework and HttpCore which currently relies on HttpParams?
Yes I am suggesting exactly that... If we use a simple beans, with
getters and setters spring and other frameworks fits like a glove,
because the beans are their "bread and butter" and everything is dead
simple... Also using this approach we can make some sensible default
values and get "convention over configuration"... Just imagine all
examples without even one line of "params.setParameter"...

Thanks,
Stojce