hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject ConcurrentModificationException thrown by DefaultConnectingIOReactor.processTimeouts()
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:36:22 GMT
Hi

I am seeing a ConcurrentModificationException thrown by
DefaultConnectingIOReactor.processTimeouts() when a load test is being
performed. The Javadocs for the Selector.keys() states that the returned
Set is not directly modifiable, but a key is removed only after it has
been cancelled and its channel deregistered. I have started the
DefaultConnectingIOReactor with two worker nodes.. does this sound like
a bug to open a JIRA?

thanks
asankha

Exception in thread "HttpCoreNIOSender"
        at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:841)
        at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:877)
        at
java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection$1.next(Collections.java:1010)
        at
org.apache.http.nio.impl.reactor.DefaultConnectingIOReactor.processTimeouts(DefaultConnectingIOReactor.java:151)
        at
org.apache.http.nio.impl.reactor.DefaultConnectingIOReactor.execute(DefaultConnectingIOReactor.java:92)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.executeClientEngine(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:103)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender.access$000(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:57)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender$1.run(HttpCoreNIOSender.java:80)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)