hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Maven repository for latest snapshots
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:46:41 GMT
Hi

I found the issue with our own code.. the public HttpService(final
HttpServerConnection conn) constructor of the HttpService class
available in alpha 2 is no longer available in alpha 3 (and later)..
without being deprecated :-( .. hence actually the Axis2 server throws
up a NoSuchMethodFound which leads the client to timeout.

asankha