hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Maven repository for latest snapshots
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:16:00 GMT
Hi Ortwin, all

I am having a dependency on the HttpClient as well for my project and
building the latest off the SVN for HttpCore (i.e. 4.0-alpha4-SNAPSHOT)
causes a read timeout.. the version of HttpClient being used is 3.0.1.
Is there any known issues with this version of the HttpClient and the
latest HttpCore (i.e. 4.0-alpha4-SNAPSHOT)

Everything seems to work fine when HttpClient 3.0.1 is used with
HttpCore 4.0-alpha2 though.. so I am just wondering if this is a known issue

thanks
asankha