hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven repository for latest snapshots
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:52:51 GMT
On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 20:55 +0530, Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Hi
>
> I require the latest SNAPSHOT jars of HttpCore and NIO extensions to
> link into my build. Are these available as nightly builds? If so from
> where could I get them?
>
> thanks
> asankha

Hi Asankha,

Up to this point we always encouraged people to depend on official ALPHA
releases only. The situation with Synapse is new for us and this is the
first case when we need to start publishing development snapshots.

Would it be sufficient for the time being to publish dev snapshots to
the m2-snapshot-repository [1] every time a patch is committed?

Oleg

[1]
scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository