hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: HttpComponents site preview
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:29:57 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> Please take a look at the HttpComponents site preview and do feel free
> to make changes or adjustments you deem necessary. I would also very
> much appreciate if someone could proof-read my Ruslish.

I've made a few minor corrections, mostly stuff like spaces around "/"
or aligning the hyphenation of "client- or server-side" and such. I've
also modified the description of HttpAsync on the overview page to be
more in line with the phrasing of HttpClient and other components
("will provide" instead of "provides").

Could you redeploy the preview so that the native english speakers
get the opportunity to review the current version?

cheers,
  Roland