hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpClient] (my) next steps
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:14:25 GMT
On 21/12/06, Roland Weber <http-async@dubioso.net> wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > We are planing to take a trip to London from
> > Dec 29th to Jan 6th. So, I am afraid I am not likely be able to
> > contribute any code way until mid January.
>
> London is fun, as long as you've got money to spend.

Public transport is expensive unless you get yourself an Oyster card -
http://www.oystercard.com/. Also you can get 2 for 1 at certain
attractions with the Oyster card. You can get them at most Tube
(Metro) stations.

> I've been there in March. If you have a mind for
> museums, check out the Victoria & Albert.

Not been there yet, but the new Tate Modern is popular.
And of course the British Museum.

Have fun!

S.