hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject HttpCore 4.0-alpha3 packages preview
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:57:16 GMT
Folks,

Please take a look at the HttpCore 4.0-alpha3 packages and release notes

http://people.apache.org/~olegk/packages/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/httpcomponents/httpcore/trunk/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

If I hear no complaints I'll start cutting the release tomorrow night
around 20:00 GMT. If someone needs more time to review the site,
releases notes and the packages please let me know.

Oleg