hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Lessons Learned
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:23:17 GMT
Sorry I haven't been able to follow through all messages in this
thread.. but yes, Synapse is very much interested in an async/NIO based
http/s client. Basically this is required as an http/s transport
implementation for Axis2 (and not directly for Synapse). However, as
Synapse would be expected to work with many messages concurrently
(acting as an ESB) we do not want a huge number of threads to be doing
IO - and hence the requirement for an async http client. So far we
haven't made any progress on this front...

thanks
asankha