hc-dev mailing list archives

From Errol Dalgic <errol.dal...@optus.com.au>
Subject Getting FormElements from HTTP Response
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:54:21 GMT
Hi there,

I've written several bots to extract the form elements and values from HTML
pages utilising HttpClient and the java regex pattern/matcher api. I was
wondering whether there were any generic methods within the HTTPClient API
which would allow me to perform this task ie. retrieve all the name and
value pairs from the response?  I am sure this would be useful and happy to
share what I have written so far.

Thanks,
Errol

Errol Dalgic
Programmer Analyst
eSolutions - Consumer Operations Group
SingTel Optus Pty Ltd
errol.dalgic@optus.com.au

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files
is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or
any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No
part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written
consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail, or telephone and
delete all copies. Optus does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of
any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet
communications are not secure, therefore Optus does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.