hc-dev mailing list archives

From Tatu Saloranta <cowtownco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] NIO extensions: progress report
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:26:21 GMT
Hi Robert! Thanks for the link and comments --
actually I did see your comment earlier, just hadn't
had time to look at it (and forgot you had posted it).
It does sound like what you have written might well be
useful for the scenarios I am thinking.

I will definitely want to have a look at it, along
with HttpCore progress.

-+ Tatu +-