hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] Updated site preview
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:11:07 GMT

http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/http-core/jakarta-httpcore/apidocs/index.html
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/http-core/jakarta-httpcore-nio/apidocs/index.html

> Btw, the Ant-based JavaDoc targets now group the packages into API and
> Implementation (and Examples and Contributions, if you generate the
> extended version). Can we implement that easily in Maven, too?

I think Maven's javadoc plugin is quite customizable but I have not
tried tweaking its settings yet, so I cannot really tell

Oleg