hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Unable to parse header" issue
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 08:42:42 GMT
On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 10:34 +0200, Ortwin Gl├╝ck wrote:
> Oleg,
>
> Of course I agree. But I remember that we had seen this before. And I
> thought that there was code to check for duplicate status lines. But I
> can't seem to remember any details. Does anyone know more?
>
> Odi

We have seen something similar a couple of years ago. This kind of
problem is not that uncommon, especially in HTTP responses generated by
CGI scripts. As far as I remember the argument was all about "common
browsers tolerate such protocol violations", which I personally do not
find very convincing

Oleg