hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Becke" <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpAsync] first release version
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:34:47 GMT
> To me it all boils down to a simple question whether we want to ship a
> full bundle comprised of all HttpComponent modules
> (httpcomponents-full.jar) and if so how we are going to version it.
> Otherwise, the versioning scheme of individual modules does not seem
> like a big deal.

Agreed.  That is the big question.  Individual modules, if we release
them, should probably be numbered starting at 1.  If we're releasing
HttpComponents as a replacement for HttpClient it should be 4.  We may
have to wait until the pieces are more compete and we have more users
of the codebase to decide.

Mike