hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject HttpClientApiRedesign in Wiki
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:15:05 GMT
Folks,

I believe the HttpClientApiRedesign document in Wiki [1] has fulfilled
its purpose and should be removed. The HttpCore and HttpCookie related
content is no longer fully in sync with the latest SVN state. The
discussion of the HttpAsync design alternatives has moved to a separate
document.

Overall, we are long beyond the proposal stage and the project wiki
should reflect this fact. I think as of this point more specific and
focused resources such as Roland's HttpAsyncThreadingDesign is the way
to go.

Are there any objections to removing the proposal document?

Oleg

[1]http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/HttpClientApiRedesign