hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Becke" <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Update of "HttpClientReleaseProcess" by MichaelBecke
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 14:32:26 GMT
Good question.  I believe that 1.3 produces code compatible with
1.2.2.  I cannot remember the exact reason I chose to use 1.3 though.
I do remember trying 1.2.2 a while back but was unable to get the
build to work for some reason.  I don't remember if it was Maven or
something else though. I'll try running a httclient:dist from 1.2.2
and see what happens.

Mike