hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] Jira project for HttpCore
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 20:34:44 GMT
Hi Oleg,

> Mike, Odi, Roland, et al
>
> We have got a shiny new Jira project for HttpCore. Hurray!
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JHCHTTPCORE

Thanks a lot for taking care of this.

> I took the first stab at configuring the project and set up the
> notification and permission scheme for the project. I assigned your
> accounts the the project developer group, which also gives you Jira
> admin rights. However, I believe your accounts are no longer up to date
> (at least email address)

I changed my account in bugzilla from my corporate address to the
OSS address sometime last year. I am not sure how bugzilla handles
this internally: does it really change the account ID, or does it
create a second account for the new ID?
I was able to log into the new JIRA account, but the account ID is
the corporate address, which I must not use for anything related to
development. I have not found a feature for renaming the account,
as was possible in Bugzilla.
It's probably best that I create a new account with a suitable ID,
then assign permissions to that account using the one you created
for me, and then deactivate the old one. It will be a good way to
learn about JIRA :-)

Don't expect that to happen this weekend, though. I just wanted
to let you know what's coming up.

cheers,
  Roland