hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] Moving forward
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 20:23:10 GMT
Hi Mike,

> The
> only caveat I would add is that I think it's important to keep the
> long term goals in mind, so that the code for cookies, auth, etc
> remains independent even if packaged together.

So what is the long term goal? Is it still to eventually have that
code in separate components if somebody volunteers to do the work?
Or is it being changed into having a well-designed package structure
for the code of the one single HttpClient component that takes care
of authentication, cookie handling, and connection management?

cheers,
  Roland