hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject New Tutorial in Wiki
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:38:19 GMT
Hi all,

I have collected some of the information available in the
mailing list archives into a new Wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/ForAbsoluteBeginners

The new page does not explain how to use the HttpClient API,
but what to use it for. This was inspired earlier this year,
mainly by Jerry and Rajapandian. I feel that this kind of
tutorial has been missing so far, if not from the internet
then at least from the higher ranks of Google and Altavista
search results.

Please review, correct, and suggest improvements. Once the
first round of reviews is completed, we can consider adding a
link to the user guide and/or tutorial on the HttpClient site.

cheers,
  Roland