hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] HttpCore release: the final touches
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:31:55 GMT
Hi Oleg,

a few minor things. Since I've had problems with sending
attachments to the list before, I'll just list them here:

news.xml:
 (first paragraph, in <a>...</a>:) HttpComponentns
 (second paragraph:) derived from _the_ ... code base
 (third paragraph:) [remove both "the" from first sentence]

news.apt:
 (first paragraph:) [remove "the" before "API review"]

status.apt:
 (3.1:) The work on the RFC2965 cookie policy was kindly sponsored by Google.
        [wrong RFC number, missing w of "was"]
        [link to google.com or their Summer-of-Code site here?]
 (4.0:) [remove "the" before "use in experimental projects"]

cheers,
  Roland