hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents][HttpCore] Release deployed
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:56:34 GMT
Hi Oleg,

nothing serious, just a minor detail:

[README.txt:]
Jakarta HttpComponents HttpCore
===========================

[RELEASE_NOTES.txt:]
Release 4.0 Alpha 1
------------------

I fixed the length of the separator lines in the trunk, but
that change didn't make it into the release. Not sure why.
No need to make a new release because of that, but we should
figure out why it happened. More important changes could be
lost next time.
Since it was a trivial change, I committed directly without
review or giving explicit notice on the developer list. I
thought the automatic commit mail would be sufficient. Did
you work on a snapshot branch already, while my change only
went into the trunk? It certainly looks so in SVN.

cheers,
  Roland