hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] download page
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:42:53 GMT
> On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 17:46 +0100, sebb wrote:
> > I could not find a License link - useful to have it by or on the
> > Download section.
>
> Sebastian,
>
> Maven puts a link to the project license under 'Project Info'

Pity it is called "Project License", rather than just "License" -
makes it harder to spot.

> http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/http-core/license.html
>
> If you think it is necessary, I'll add the link to the download page a
> well.

Please.

Strangely, there is no link to the license under the main project info page:

http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/project-info.html

It would be useful to have one there, as on the http-core version.

> > [Yes, I know it will be ASL, but newcomers need to be able to check this]
> >
> > Also, when following links, on my browser (MSIE 6.0) the left-hand
> > panel does not seem to display anything unless I run the mouse over
> > it. Very odd - I've never seen that before in IE.
> >

> Same here. This actually sucks really badly. The site mark-up is all
> Maven2 generated. I have virtually no control over it. I am afraid I'll
> have to seek assistance from some one more knowledgeable about Maven
> then myself.

It works OK in Opera 8.53...