hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpComponents] Jira project for HttpCore
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:04:43 GMT
Mike, Odi, Roland, et al

We have got a shiny new Jira project for HttpCore. Hurray!

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JHCHTTPCORE

I took the first stab at configuring the project and set up the
notification and permission scheme for the project. I assigned your
accounts the the project developer group, which also gives you Jira
admin rights. However, I believe your accounts are no longer up to date
(at least email address)

Please review the settings and make adjustments you deem necessary.

I will be manually migrating HttpCore related open issues in the coming
days, so expect some Bugzilla and Jira spam

Cheers,

Oleg