hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC2965 (aka Cookie2) cookie policy
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:01:29 GMT
On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 18:02 -0600, Bindul Bhowmik wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > There's been no progress made on the RFC 2965 front ever since Samit
> > stopped working on it. The prospects of someone else taking it over do
> > not look very bright. This is a pity as the RFC 2965 spec was probably
> > one of the easiest entry points into the project.
>
> Had a look at that, but did not want to commit as there is too much
> going on at work.
>

> > With HttpCore alpha1 pushed out the door I am afraid I'll have to take
> > this over. My plan is to be working and committing to the dedicated
> > Cookie2 branch and once the code is ready have someone run a code
> > review.
>
> If I could chip in little bits (test case patches, etc) let me know.
> Would be more than glad to contribute.

Bindul,

If you could occasionally review the code changes that would be a
massive help

Here's the URL of the Cookie2 branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/httpclient/branches/COOKIE_2_BRANCH

Revision of last changes made by Samit (the original author):
396992

This command will produce a diff of changes since revision 396992:
svn -r 396992:HEAD diff

Oleg