hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject RFC2965 (aka Cookie2) cookie policy
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:59:40 GMT
Folks,

There's been no progress made on the RFC 2965 front ever since Samit
stopped working on it. The prospects of someone else taking it over do
not look very bright. This is a pity as the RFC 2965 spec was probably
one of the easiest entry points into the project.

With HttpCore alpha1 pushed out the door I am afraid I'll have to take
this over. My plan is to be working and committing to the dedicated
Cookie2 branch and once the code is ready have someone run a code
review.

What do you think?

Oleg