hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] download page
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:28:01 GMT
Folks,

I have added a license link to both the project and HttpCore download
pages. Please review.

As to the problem with the left-hand side menu not being rendered
correctly in IE, it actually affects a few other project sites as well,
so at the very least we are in a good company. The easiest solution to
the problem would be to remove the reference to the jakarta-maven.css,
unless some one with a good knowledge of cascading style sheets steps in
and comes up a proper fix.

Oleg