hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] download page
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:27:34 GMT
On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 17:46 +0100, sebb wrote:
> I could not find a License link - useful to have it by or on the
> Download section.

Sebastian,

Maven puts a link to the project license under 'Project Info'

http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/http-core/license.html

If you think it is necessary, I'll add the link to the download page a
well.

> [Yes, I know it will be ASL, but newcomers need to be able to check this]
>
> Also, when following links, on my browser (MSIE 6.0) the left-hand
> panel does not seem to display anything unless I run the mouse over
> it. Very odd - I've never seen that before in IE.

Same here. This actually sucks really badly. The site mark-up is all
Maven2 generated. I have virtually no control over it. I am afraid I'll
have to seek assistance from some one more knowledgeable about Maven
then myself.

Oleg