hc-dev mailing list archives

From Henrich Kraemer <henrich.krae...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient 3.0 dependencies
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:52:56 GMT

Now I found the versioning guidelines:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/versioning.html

>From that I understand that version 1.3 is a minor release revision of
version 1.2, which is at least external interface compatible. Oleg's reply
indicates that HttpClient 3.0 is solely dependent on these external
interfaces.

Are all common components such that they consume only external interfaces
of their dependent components? If not is this captured anywhere?

Thanks
Henrich