hc-dev mailing list archives

From "Wagner, John (MED US)" <john.wag...@siemens.com>
Subject NTLMv2 proxies
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:22:08 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking to see if anyone has created any type of pass-through to
work with HttpClient and NTLMv2 proxies.  I'm required to use a proxy
server with NTLMv2, which is not compatible with HttpClient, and would
like to know if anyone has solved this issue another way.

Thanks.

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.SecurityOffice@shs.siemens.com

Thank you