hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] web site (update 4)
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:10:48 GMT
> Folks,
>
> I just updated and redeployed the preview of the HttpComponents web
> site.
>
> Changelog:
> * Link to the project Wiki per Roland's request
> * HttpCore module now includes javadoc, source cross-reference and
> clover (test coverage) reports
>
> The preview can be found at the usual location
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/
>
> Please let me know if you think something major is still missing.

Not major, but:

How about linking the Netscape Cookie spec to the front page?

Also, why not provide all the cookies links on the Cookies page?

==

A few minor layout issues:

There's an unexpected change of font size on the pages:

http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/charter.html
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/goals.html

It looks like the style for bullet points has a larger font size than
the main text.

The link at the bottom of the page:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpcomponents/http-core/issue-tracking.html

works, but I'm not sure it helps to have it displayed in full...