hc-dev mailing list archives

From John Buren Southerland <j...@southerland-consulting.com>
Subject Re: java.net.URL or URI
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:39:48 GMT
Fair enough ;)
I know it is silly, I just kept wondering why the URL class was not
supported directly, the 1.2 support answers everything.

Do any dreams/plans exist to add a "user" timeout that isn't tied to
socket or connection timeout?
I have a sigalarm like thingy that requires 1.5, but obviously that
won't work for a library like this.
Thanks again, John

PS: Don't worry about me, I am way to emotionally invested in log4j to
nest statements so deep like the example I typed out for reference.  I
would have like six potential problems in each line of code.