hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] web site (update 2)
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:55:10 GMT
On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 14:40 +0100, Ortwin Gl├╝ck wrote:
> only a quick one:
>
> * The "lessons learned" page has no navigation. So the user loses track.

What kind of navigation would you suggest?

> * "Home" in the modules doesn't work

The link points to http://jakarta.apache.org/httpcomponents/. Once the
site is deployed to its proper location, the link will work as intended.
If you know how to bend Maven2 to dynamically generate those links based
on the URL of the distribution site, I would be happy to learn

Oleg