hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Glück <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: cookie processing
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:09:12 GMT
Jan,

You should speak to the Slide people really. Chances are that you are
using a cookie policy that isn't compatible with an Exchange server.
Please see http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/2.0/cookies.html
for the available policies. Supply a custome one if none of the provided
ones solves your problem. Modifying HttpState is not the way to go, thus
ignoring your patch.

Kind regards

Ortwin Glück

--