hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: [HttpCore] mutability and immutability no more?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:50:50 GMT
Hi Oleg,

>>>wrapper.
>>[...]
> This is perfectly fine for a special case but I am not convinced this
> should be a part of HttpCore. There are other ways to deal with
> auto-generated headers.

We'll discuss them all in due time.

> My Evil (TM) plan is
> (1) Snowboarding while there's still snow ;-)

Have fun :-)

> (2) HttpRequestExecutor refactoring followed by

Ok, I'll review the patch when it is up.

> (3) HttpMutableStuff refactoring

Looking forward to it.

> (4) No more hacking until the HttpComponents site is up
>
> Does this work for you?

Yep, it does. The refactoring of HttpRequestExecutor/AsyncHttpProcessor
and the wrapper discussion (now morphed into the removing of mutable)
were the two major items I wanted to trigger before the http-core alpha
in March. I'll take things easier for a while, thinking about async
notifications and maybe adding some stuff to the wiki. I have a few
days off in March, that's when I want to tackle the async notification.

cheers,
  Roland