hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] New Committer - Roland Weber
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:35:08 GMT
Roland,

Once again, welcome (formally) on board. Before you can start committing
code, however, we still need to set up an account for you and have the
appropriate access permissions granted. The first step in the process is
to sign the Contributor License Agreement and have it faxed or mailed to
the address stated in the form

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

This will get the whole acceptance process going. Meanwhile, while you
are still waiting you may want to check out these resources:

http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/

or hack some code ;-)

Cheers,