hc-dev mailing list archives

From "S. Aden" <aden.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why is Part Content-Length Missing?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:25:43 GMT
My problem is that while it is highly unlikely that the boundary
string will appear in the content itself there is no guarantee that it
won't unless you Base64 encode the content you're sending (dash will
never appear in Base64 encoded content). What I really wanted to do is
to add another level of assurance if I choose not to encode the
content by adding a Content-Length header attribute for each part so
that I am not relying on only the boundary string to tell me when the