hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Code Review Http-Core
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:33:51 GMT
Hi Oleg,

the client connection looks good to me. I agree that the ElementalHttpGet
example has become far from simple. We'll probably revisit the logic in
the HttpRequestProcessor when I need to do the same stuff asynchronously.
Maybe at that time, we'll come up with something that allows simple use of
a connection, for example through a static method in the request executor
or elsewhere.

HttpService looks good, too. Funny to see the AbstractHttpProcessor working
on the server side as well as on the client. An indicator for good design.
We'll have to keep a watchful eye on this part of HttpComponents though,
to stay clear of providing an alternative Servlet API.

cheers,
  Roland