hc-dev mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <http-as...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: change of email address
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:58:33 GMT
Hi all,

this is me, Roland, from the new account. Now that I use my personal
computer, in my personal time, to write mails via my personal email
account, I am finally at liberty to contribute to the HttpClient or
soon HttpComponents community in whatever form I like. Which includes
source code.

My work on HttpComponents will be intermittent, because twice a year
I am teaching a weekly lecture for about 3 months, which eats up most
of the spare time I am willing to spend in front of a computer.

Nevertheless I hope that, over the course of next year, I can contribute
an API and initial implementation of the http-async component. I also
am occasionally in the mood for writing documentation or tutorials.
I won't start coding this year, but I'll have a closer look at http-core
and provide some more feedback on it soon.

cheers,
  Roland