hc-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <mbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HttpComponents] New project web site
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:14:32 GMT
A high level outline in Wiki sounds good to me.  Once we have an idea
of what we're looking for we can start putting it together in Maven
(that would be my preference).  I haven't used Maven 2.0 yet, but from
my understanding it adds a lot of support for multi-projects which
should come in handy for us.

Mike