hc-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] HttpClient 3.0 final release?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 11:54:29 GMT
I had a quick look at the code in FindBugs, but have not had time to
look at the findings in much detail. There did seem to be a few
potential synchronisation issues, as well as some things like new
String(String).

If you think it would be useful, I can try and find time to redo the
analyis and post the results (to Bugzilla)?

S.