hc-dev mailing list archives

From kunal ashar <kasha...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject disable the connection persistence
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:53:06 GMT
Hi

To disable the connection persistence can I override the releaseConnection() method and close
the connection immediately?

For example

 public class MyHTTPConnectionManager extends SimpleHttpConnectionManager{

 public MyHTTPConnectionManager() {
    super();
     }

  public void releaseConnection(HttpConnection conn) {
    super.releaseConnection(conn);
    conn.close();
  }
 }

If I am not wrong, in case of SimpleHttpConnectionManager  we are not using any connection
pool, if that is the case why persistence connection is used in case of SimpleHttpConnectionManager
?

Thanks
Ashar