hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Trivial Update of "ProjectGoalsPage" by OrtwinGlueck
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:15:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by OrtwinGlueck:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/ProjectGoalsPage

  === External dependencies ===

- * One of the most frequently sited complaints is its dependency on Commons Logging and Commons
Codec. We would like to give the users an option to use core HTTP components without any external
libraries and a minimal footprint
+ * One of the most frequently cited complaints is its dependency on Commons Logging and Commons