hc-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Berlin <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject FishEye?
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2005 22:17:53 GMT
Hi Folks,

I was browsing around the other day and came across
http://fisheye.cenqua.com/viewrep/jakarta , which is a FishEye
repository of Jakarta projects.  (FishEye is a ViewCVS-like system,
but much neater and easier to use.  My personal favorite about it is
an RSS feed for commits, to get rid of commit-spam.)

The repository apparently has the commons' version of httpclient
available, but not the newer version.  (This is probably because the
version they're using is an older version which doesn't support SVN,
though the newer version of FishEye does support SVN.)

It'd be nice to see HttpClient through FishEye.  If folks are
interested, I can rummage around and see how to go about getting it
listed.  (I know a few of the folks on the FishEye team.)

Anyways -- my apologies for what looks like a plug for FishEye.   I
was just kind of excited when I noticed Jakarta projects were listed,
since I'm a big fan of easy-to-use viewcvs-like stuff, and still am
interested in doing things for HttpClient, but found it somewhat
difficult to get an overall picture of the history of some things.

Thanks,
 Sam