hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject [HttpComponents] New project web site
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 21:29:13 GMT
Mike, Odi, et al

How do you want to go about making and managing the new project web
site? Shall we throw something together in Wiki in an ad hoc fashion and
later port it to Maven once we all are satisfied with the overall
structure and layout, or shall we be working off the SVN trunk as usual
using Maven to render the site?

Now should also be the right moment to decide whether we stick to Maven
1.x or upgrade to Maven 2.0 (or consider using something else, such as
Apache Forrest). Does anyone have any experience with Maven 2.0?

Please make your ideas and suggestions known

Oleg