hc-dev mailing list archives

From Ortwin Gl├╝ck <...@odi.ch>
Subject Re: NTLM and Proxy support
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:24:39 GMT
Saminda,

I am a bit puzzled by your question. There is documentation on how to
use proxies and NTLM authenication on our website:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/authentication.html

Okay there is no sample code for proxy really. But have a look at the
API Docs of HostConfiguration:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/HostConfiguration.html

Oleg, I guess we should provide a simple proxy sample.

Odi