hc-dev mailing list archives

From Teja Sai Krishna <saravit...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CLOSE_WAIT state at the client side
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:15:51 GMT
Hi Guillaume ,

You mean to say if i set  method.setHttp11(false); then it should be fine?
How it depends on HTTP 1.0?. In HTTP 1.0 these connections will be closed automatically?

Can you please elaborate the other way to solve this problem i.e Connection:close Header ?

Thanks
Regards
Harish

Guillaume Cottenceau <gc@mnc.ch> wrote:
Oleg Kalnichevski writes:

> > Do we need to implement multi threade connection manager to close these idle connections?
>
> No, you do not. One can easily use the idle connection handler on the
> simple (non-pooling) connection manager. In your particular case,

If I'm correct, he can also choose HTTP/1.0 or simply add a
Connection: close header.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau