hc-dev mailing list archives

From Samit Jain <jain.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summer of code aftermath
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:13:41 GMT
Hi Oleg,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It was really a delightful experience for me
to work on this open-source project. I would really like to continue my
contribution towards this project and other open-source projects, especially
within Jakarta Commons. I am very much interested to contribute to various
aspects of the project, and since I am familiar with the Cookie framework, I
would be happy to contribute to the design and implementation of the new
HttpCookie module.

Thanks !

Samit