hc-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-httpclient Wiki] Trivial Update of "HttpClientPowered" by ThomHehl
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 12:36:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-httpclient Wiki" for change
notification.

The following page has been changed by ThomHehl:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-httpclient/HttpClientPowered

  [http://www.bigblogzoo.com BigBlogZoo]
      The BigBlogZoo is a Semantic Web Browser. Nearly 70,000 newsfeeds and blogs have been
categorized and integrated into a collaborative framework we call the Zoo. We present to the
user the channel concept, much like a television, except for a browser. Users can submit,
browse, spider and reaggregate these channels. Future enhancements for collaboration will
include the ability to reorganize and rate channels.

+ [http://www.heavyweightsoftware.com/rex.html REX--The Real Estate Translator]
+      A web-based IDX solution for Interactive Tools Realty Manager. This application provides
a single solution for Real Estate advertising by pulling the listings from the local MLS and
feeding them into Realty Manager to generate extremely versatlile web pages.
+