hc-dev mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Summer of code aftermath
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:38:14 GMT
Samit,

We are still to receive instructions from Google as to how exactly we
are supposed to grade the project. Formalities aside, however, overall
we are quite happy with your contribution. (I only wish we started the
process of peer code review much earlier as it proved quite productive.
This is clearly a lesson learnt for the next summer of code). So, we
would like you to continue participating in the project, provided you
are interested and have some spare capacity. Consider this an
invitation, anyway. The Cookie2 will still requite a lot of work. There
are still small things here and there I did not have time to summarize.
Since you have dealing extensively with cookies and have been exposed to
various limitations of the existing API regarding cookie handling, you
can consider taking the lead in the redesign of the cookie code (aka new
HttpCookie module). If you are sick and tired of cookies, there are some
other possibilities to contribute as well. Essentially all is takes is
motivation.

Oleg